The Tanden Frisk team is back and we are delivering the second part of our oral health blog series. This month, we put the spotlight on the world’s most prevalent health condition usually hidden in the darkness of oral cavities without recieving the attention that it should: dental caries. So, keep reading as you will be uncovering all you need to know about this disease and good oral health for all people matters!
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria