The 25th of April is World Malaria Day! On this occasion we decided to share with you five untold facts about this deadly and widespread disease. Read on to learn more about Malaria.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- SOGH’s mission on planetary health
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age