This year we are bringing Global Health Night to you through a free online event. Join our expert speakers to discuss how the pandemic has brought about social inequalities and what actions we can take to move beyond building back better in a post pandemic world. Today we are sharing some thoughts on a post COVID-19 world to get you in the mood for Global Health Night 2020.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria