Hope shuddered as she thought of what awaited her. Her developing breasts throbbed with excruciating pain, worsened hours ago when her mama had pounded them with hot stones. She’d cried and pled as mama pounded and auntie held her, but it was useless…
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria