Tanden Frisk is back with the third part of our oral health blog Series. As we know, the mouth is the door of health to our bodies. This means that not only what we eat affects our bodies, but our own oral health habits have consequences on our general health as well.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria