Moses Kwangwa, a public health scientist and director at OVAAT, a non-governmental organization operating in Uganda, takes us on a journey, detailing OVAAT’s role during the pandemic in Uganda.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- This was Global Health Night 2021: Can technology be a force for good in improving planetary health?
- SOGH’s mission on planetary health
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times