COVID-19 and menstruation have more things in common than one would think! Read why COVID-19 has brought existing inequalities to light and the fight for gender equity through good menstrual health is a dimension that should not be forgotten during the pandemic.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria
- The Post COVID-19 World: Moving Beyond Building Back Better
- Journey Through An Internship At SOGH
- Go green with your teeth clean
- Breast Ironing: A Harmful Practice That Spans Generations