For our 5th post on the Covid-19 Impact Series, Worldview on Coronavirus, we introduce Chiara and Lu, two women from Italy and China, who talk about their struggle in the time of Covid-19 and how their countries are coping and healing.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- This was Global Health Night 2021: Can technology be a force for good in improving planetary health?
- SOGH’s mission on planetary health
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times