My vision of a wellbeing economy in Nigeria encompasses several aspects of our world. A wellbeing economy in Nigeria cannot be attained while the three main problems of health, insecurity and education exist. I’ll be exploring these issues in this blog post.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria
- The Post COVID-19 World: Moving Beyond Building Back Better
- Journey Through An Internship At SOGH
- Go green with your teeth clean
- Breast Ironing: A Harmful Practice That Spans Generations