China, the epicenter of the outbreak. And then, there was Italy, a country that was hit badly by the virus. How much do we know about the situation in these countries? To round up our Worldview on Coronavirus series, a subpart of and the fifth in our Covid-19 Impact Series, we are introducing you to Chiara and Lu, two women from Italy and China, who will be telling us about their struggle and situation in the time of Covid-19 and how they, the people around them, and their countries are coping and healing.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria
- The Post COVID-19 World: Moving Beyond Building Back Better
- Journey Through An Internship At SOGH
- Go green with your teeth clean
- Breast Ironing: A Harmful Practice That Spans Generations