As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to rage globally, we meet Christy from the United States and Ana from Brazil. These young women tell us about life in their countries during the pandemic.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- This was Global Health Night 2021: Can technology be a force for good in improving planetary health?
- SOGH’s mission on planetary health
- Moms’ Gums Matter – Oral Health Blog Series (3)
- Uganda in Covid-19 Times: OVAAT’s Role During The Pandemic
- Human Rights, Myths and Truths: Menstrual Health Awakening
- Minding the tooth gap
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times