As Covid-19 continues to rage on globally, people in different countries face unique challenges in their daily lives during a global pandemic. In the fourth part of our series, Robert from Australia and Victoria from Uganda are sharing with us their views, but also the fears and hopes they were experiencing during the lock-down in their countries.
Find our posts on Girls Globe!
- Be proud of your mouth with Tanden Frisk – Oral Health Series (1)
- Stop Negotiating Their Childhood!
- The Intersection Between Culture And Modernism
- Out of cash? 4 ways to fundraise in pandemic times
- The PopSci-Corner: Why Young Women In India Bear Their Children At A Very Young Age
- Visions of a Wellbeing Economy: Nigeria
- The Post COVID-19 World: Moving Beyond Building Back Better
- Journey Through An Internship At SOGH
- Go green with your teeth clean
- Breast Ironing: A Harmful Practice That Spans Generations