Swedish Organization for Global Health (SOGH) is a Swedish non-profit and non-governmental organization comprised of students and young professionals who share a passion to contribute to global health through evidence-based action.
Together with our local and international partners, we engage in conversations with local communities to co-develop projects that bring a concrete positive change and take environmental and economic sustainability into account . While supporting projects both in Sweden and in low-income countries, we use our virtual and physical platforms to bring awareness about some of the most neglected health topics, such as women’s reproductive health.
Think Global, Act Local
is a world free of health inequities
is to channel youth passion and talent to create a positive change in people’s health, from spreading knowledge about global and public health topics to concretely improving the quality and accessibility of health care in low-income settings
In line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals 2030
- Health equity – Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Gender equality – Goal 5: Empower all women and girls and make their health a priority
- Youth talent – Goal 4.4: Support young people’s talent and give them the opportunity to thrive as future global health leaders
- Environmental Sustainability – Goal 13: Always consider and reduce our environmental impact and be part of the global movement fighting the climate and ecological emergency we are facing
- Transparency and Accountability in relation to all our partners (Goal 17) and donors